Butterfly nerf

Christopher_Eze| Christopher_Eze 5/6/2018 18:42:07 From the mobile phone
Show all posts |Read mode
Please do kindly nerf butterfly due to the fact that levels down a whole team with still enough hp to spare,  im a yorn player but i heard his ult was nerfed,  but i thought  about it,  he doesn't have mobility so why kill his ult,  please fix that cause I see that i enjoy him the most.  Thanks alot AOV great game.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

DjTheMask| DjTheMask 5/9/2018 10:42:29
Show all posts
Dear Christopher_Eze,

Before you open a new thread please use the search function implemented to the forums as this inquiry has been answered many times in the past.

https://forum.arenaofvalor.com/f ... 015&&extra=

Kind Regards
DJTM - Development Team
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Christopher_Eze|  Author| Christopher_Eze 5/11/2018 11:36:58 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
DjTheMask replied at 5/9/2018 10:42 AM
Dear Christopher_Eze,

Before you open a new thread please use the search function implemented to th ...

Thanks I'll follow up with that but please if possible, try to do something about yorn's abilities so as to make him mobile, though I'm sure I'm the only one asking about this. Thanks again
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Quang_Phan| Quang_Phan 5/13/2018 06:45:24
Show all posts
Christopher_Eze replied at 5/11/2018 11:36 AM
Thanks I'll follow up with that but please if possible, try to do something about yorn's abilities ...

Things u could use for him
  -claves sancti for the passive increasing spd
  -blitz blade or devil’s handshake also increase spd
   -also flicker (core spell for yorn)
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 3 day(s) ago
Show all posts
Hi I play mages mostly (and complete jokes of characters like Nakroth) and most characters do seem to have some solution to Fly and ADC normally are only assassinated successfully by Fly due to lack of vigilance (either in their part or their teams).

The talent that helps against Fly is Flicker with Sprint being an alternate option in the instance that you are not high enough level yet.

Other slolutions include asking Support/Tank to help/protect you (or stick near them). Yorn seems fairly balanced to me (though I don’t play ADC). If you team lacks a support or tank character try sticking near a character with multiple CC moves since CC messes up Fly (Yorn only has 1 CC effect). Another playstyle idea would be to aim your first skill on yourself when Fly gets to close to pin down fly if she attacks you so you can run away (or gank her if your team is present).

I hope this helps!

Reply 0 0

Use magic

Christopher_Eze|  Author| Christopher_Eze Yesterday 04:59 AM
Show all posts
From_Hell replied at 5/23/2018 02:00 PM
Hi I play mages mostly (and complete jokes of characters like Nakroth) and most characters do seem t ...

Thanks I hope it helps too because I can't wait for the ghost samurai skin for yorn
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list