One lane rush

Bugrab| Bugrab 4/26/2018 11:52:26 From the mobile phone
Show all posts |Read mode
When I take my second dagger enemy team take first tower with 4 bot then rotate to mid and they came to base tower at 5 min This happened in a game at plat-master rank. Towers should have a buff like that; before 5 min towers gain .... health and .... armor per person in range
Reply 0 0

Use magic

DjTheMask| DjTheMask 5/9/2018 10:28:14
Show all posts
Dear Bugrab,

The whole point of the game is that there are strategies players can use to win a game. Once players abuse this strategy, someone will come up with a counter idea and the strategy will not work anymore.
Maybe it is a good idea that you find a way to counter and defend yourself against this tactic to avoid to loose a tower facing this situation.

Kind Regards
DJTM - Development Team
Reply 1 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 4/27/2018 15:38:03
Show all posts
Thanks for the tip. It’s helped me win three games back to back. Sadly it seems it does take a fair amount of coordination to motivate your teammates into conducting this strategy.
Reply 1 0

Use magic

Bugrab|  Author| Bugrab 4/28/2018 10:22:34 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
From_Hell replied at 4/27/2018 03:38 PM
Thanks for the tip. It’s helped me win three games back to back. Sadly it seems it does take a fair ...

That was not the purpose but I hope that will help to gets enough attention .d
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 5/8/2018 21:02:38
Show all posts
Bugrab replied at 4/28/2018 10:22 AM
That was not the purpose but I hope that will help to gets enough attention .d

XD Thanks anyways.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

zazzer| zazzer 5/10/2018 09:39:33
Show all posts
New, creative strategies are always exciting to find! Even if being on the receiving end isn't always so great.

While it may appear strong at first, please know that we do watch the game data closely and if things like this become a strong trend that upsets the balance of the 5v5 MOBA experience, changes will be implemented to prevent that.

zazzer
Global Community Manager
Arena of Valor
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list