Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Aov android will not update

Antoni_Zakheos| Antoni_Zakheos 4/12/2018 01:06:53 From the mobile phone
Show all posts |Read mode
On the android app store there is no way to update the game manually as instructed. I deleted aov and all cache files but still does not work. Why dont tencent just allow for an automatic update like everyone on the app store ??
Reply 0 0

Use magic

CanisMajor| CanisMajor 4/12/2018 01:49:54
Show all posts
I had the same issue but deleting the cache, restarting the tablet allows me to manually update from play store
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Lichkingspet| Lichkingspet 4/12/2018 02:40:08
Show all posts
Edited by Lichkingspet at 4/12/2018 02:43 AM

Update isn't finished yet, so wait until 2 PM CET time zone to update it should work.
And I'd like to add here, there is a translation issue in your english patch notes, SoulReaver item is supposed to give % AD bonus/monster killed not 2% AS anymore since you released a new AS jungle item.

And I'm quite disappointed you didn't touch Wonder Woman champ, she is overperforming all toplaners, no matter what. Survivability, ganking, damage, CC, teamfighting, laning phase, it's a pain to fight her and I'm pretty sure you saw it with your in game stats with that champ. And you also put her as the unique champ at 23k gold on purpose, you know she is damn strong, so I don't understand why she's still not nerfed yet
And well, when i think about it if i were the staff i wouldn't know what I should really nerf on her since she is only built full tank and still overperforming against anyone ... base damage ? the base damage seems quite ok already but yeah, her skillset is just damn good this means  a remake would be the only option actually since you created a too good champ here
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list