Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Gold limit - Give us your opinion!

FlashS12| FlashS12 9/2/2017 15:49:41
Show all posts
On my thoughts, I believe this gold cap should be removed. This just limits how many times you can play. Once you get 500 gold, you don't anything to work for except just play Ranked.
Reply 1 0

Use magic

Perpatoura| Perpatoura 9/7/2017 22:54:08 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Well, I don't really know why you ask this question, it's obvious that there is some reason behind this, I could imagine that you put the limit to discourage hardcore players to get a full arcana build too fast and making a too big gap between then and casual players because the game is pretty new and also to discourage them to get everything too fast so that they dont get bored. Other sign for this, is the high arcana price. So the question should rather be "when we should remove the gold cap?". My answer: now, it is really discouraging because of the price of the arcanas and champions, it simply doesn't feel good.
Reply 1 1

Use magic

Perpatoura| Perpatoura 9/7/2017 22:58:58 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Well, I don't really know why you ask this question, it's obvious that there is some reason behind this, I could imagine that you put the limit to discourage hardcore players to get a full arcana build too fast and making a too big gap between then and casual players because the game is pretty new and also to discourage them to get everything too fast so that they dont get bored. Other sign for this, is the high arcana price. So the question should rather be "when we should remove the gold cap?". My answer: now, it is really discouraging because of the price of the arcanas and champions, it simply doesn't feel good.
Reply 1 1

Use magic

KungYii1994| KungYii1994 10/22/2017 06:28:52
Show all posts
Please change gold cap to 5k~10k a week instead of a day , people who work never have enough time to grind 500 a day but offday they can grind whatever they want.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Chefboyct| Chefboyct 10/22/2017 09:46:11
Show all posts
Thanks for the post and I am still confused as how Double Gold or experience card works. Please advise and confirm the scenario when activate double gold -

1) Does it mean you will reach your daily gold limit quicker by playing fewer games? (seeing there is a gold cap daily) or
2) Does it mean you will receive DOUBLE the daily gold limit when use it?

If it is the latter, then your system is working fine with me, if it is the first, then it is really defeating the purpose to spend GEM to buy double gold / experience card for frequent players. It is just my 3 cents of the opinion.

Reply 0 0

Use magic

My2B小姐姐| My2B小姐姐 1/4/2018 00:28:20 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
JonasTD replied at 12/30/2016 10:05
Hello everyone, in this topic we will discuss if we need to remove the gold limit or not.
Your opini ...

Just joined AoV recently, and although I have played the Chinese version of it and understood the gold cap thing set in China, I don't think players in the Euro and Americas are that young of age and needs a cap to keep them from playing too long... I also don't understand the exp cap in Euro server as there isn't this cap in the US/Canada server. I just want to earn money fast through the level rewards and get Tel'Annas'
Anyway, back to the gold cap. It can be useful for limiting players to not binge play, but I do think players out here have better self-control (don't know if I'm wrong on this), and thus the gold cap can be set at a higher cap if not remove it. It should be ideal with a cap of maybe 3000~3500, which will take about 4~5 days for a player to get a 13888 hero (calculation excluding all other rewards).
Another idea for limiting binge play but without the gold cap is to mark a threshold. So for example, if a typical player's gold income has exceeded xxxx number, then he/she will only have 80% of the gold earned in the next 5 matches. If players kept on playing for 3 matches after this reduction, then they will only get 50% of the gold. And after 3 more matches from the second threshold, they will now recieve only 10% of the gold income. This 10% gold income debuff will turn off if the players logged off and come back tomorrow, but will stay turned on for another 12 hours or more if the players kept playing after the third threshold. This method does not really capped the gold income, but it also reduces the incentives for binge playing.
All in all, gold cap limited the freedom of players, and restrained their will in a way. I do not think it is the best approach for reducing binge playing in Western countries, as their societies value freedom and personal happiness more over here.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

MetalEyez| MetalEyez 1/4/2018 01:06:41
Show all posts
Alot of talk here , Am with keeping Gold Limit , As am quite sure when Gold will keep spooling that will make a big gap between the Hardcore player and normal player regarding Arcana they will get all of them in a week and then what ! Am quite sure some player will leave the game and search for another one with more balance
Reply 0 0

Use magic

DeepInAugust| DeepInAugust 1/4/2018 08:03:32
Show all posts
It would be nice if the gold cap went up a bit once you hit max level, but I guess I don't mind the cap.  It's kind of like an artificial reminder for me to put the game aside for the day since there's no more reason to play it until the reset.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Walts| Walts 1/4/2018 08:22:09 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Keep gold limit and remove exp limit.

AoV need people to buy gold cards with money to keep develop awesome heroes, game optmize etc... But with keep exp limit we have no reason to keep playing AoV long time. I log in game, pick my gold and exp daily and logoff.

This is my opinion and, english is not my native language, feel free to correct me
Reply 0 0

Use magic

MobileGorilla| MobileGorilla 1/5/2018 02:52:42
Show all posts
MetalEyez replied at 1/4/2018 09:06
Alot of talk here , Am with keeping Gold Limit , As am quite sure when Gold will keep spooling that  ...

So let them leave. Why should I get punished for players that don't put the time in. I play until I reach the gold limit and then I'm done. If they want a hardcore community then they have to give players something to keep them playing. I would be ok with like 4000 gold limit but 1500 is way too low. Right now I play about 8 games a day and hit limit. Why do people want players to play just a few games a day.

I get keeping the gold limit for a bit that way as AoV grows players won't be way ahead , but at some point it has to be lifted. Stop protecting those that are not willing to put in the time I am, or at least give me something to keep me playing.

Also this limit in no way keeps players even. I spent $50 on the lucky draw already and got  thousands in gold. Gold can be had if you have the money for it. So they need to stop acting like they are doing the limit for the players. If that was the case I wouldn't be able to buy gold.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list