Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Gold limit - Give us your opinion!

JonasTD|  Author| JonasTD 1/7/2017 04:54:50 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Forcjum replied at 1/7/2017 12:05
Jesus christ giys the topic is about removing gold cap NOT MAKING IT HIGHER  do stop bringing stupid ...

You can suggest anything related to the gold cap
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Ayi| Ayi 1/7/2017 09:40:03 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
A lot of people in the game, believes that the limit of gold is the game bug. A lot of opinions in the shop play is also a lowered through it. In my opinion, the limit should be higher or removed.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Forcjum| Forcjum 1/8/2017 18:31:37 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Well do many comments nothing done with that do im just gonna keep logging in to get my HUGE amount of 5 gold and logout . Gonna Play the game when it's gonna be more fin than usless.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

PolakoMadafako| PolakoMadafako 2/11/2017 22:02:59 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Witam wszystkich graczy Strike of Kings mi ten limit przeszkadza 500 golda to sa tylko 5 albo 6 dobrych meczy prosze go usunoc albo zwiększyć taka jezt moja opinia i prośba. Powodzenia Elo
Reply 0 0

Use magic

BeltarWard| BeltarWard 2/15/2017 05:30:37
Show all posts
Hey guys, it is easy. Gold cap is because, company wants your money. So guys, buy heroes with vouchers, or be satisfied with nonhaving all heroes.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

HaneBair| HaneBair 2/15/2017 06:32:22
Show all posts
BeltarWard replied at 2/15/2017 13:30
Hey guys, it is easy. Gold cap is because, company wants your money. So guys, buy heroes with vouche ...

Read the thread posts. The vast majority is complaining about not having enough gold for arcana's. CBA about having all heroes.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

BeltarWard| BeltarWard 2/16/2017 00:31:05
Show all posts
But again, why it is issue with arcanas? I see it as positive aspect.

Look, on these two types of players
- people who are working, have limited time for playing, but like this game and are quite good, because they played MOBAs long time. These peoples are able to farm about gold limit each day, but nothing more. But they are able to spend money for credits, so they are most valuable for game, because they are paying it.
- people who have lot of free time, like students. They are able to farm 2000 gold per day w/o gold limit. But they are rarely pay in games like these, because they haven't enough money.

If you remove gold limit and Arcanas will be available only for golds, you will promote second group, but these people haven't the same value for gaming company as first group. Frankly, people who aren't paying are there only for lesser waiting time in ques for payers.

So there is no logical reason for gaming company to remove gold limit and go with - if you play enough time, you can have the same things like paying players.
Reply 1 2

Use magic

HaneBair| HaneBair 2/16/2017 06:20:59
Show all posts
Edited by HaneBair at 2/16/2017 14:28
BeltarWard replied at 2/16/2017 08:31
But again, why it is issue with arcanas? I see it as positive aspect.

Look, on these two types of p ...

People that spend little time on playing the game don't encoutner the problem of having gold issue's because they will receive the maximum amount of gold pretty much every time they come online to play. People that put in more effort in playing the game are NOT being rewarded for their extra effort they put into it. In other words, the current system promotes sporadic play and ignores the "hardcore" players and players who like to play more often or players that can only play a few times a week but have a lot of time during those days. Thus your points are completely invalid. I've said this before on this forum and I'll say it again, the system as it is now is a Communistic system where the people with the most effort get just as much reward as people who play hardly at all. Quite frankly I don't care about such systems because they fail to cater to the people who put in the extra work. We need a meritocratic reward system in gold rewards and in rank rewards (since matchmaking is completely broken and promotes noobs to play more games and catch up to the high value players a lot easier). I was a money spender and I quit because I have to wait in queue for 3 to 5 hours ( look at other threads) for a match and then I get queued with complete morons of whom I have no idea of how they got into Conqueror rank.
Also about arcana's being sold for gold, I have made that point before, and that is that there should be the option to buy them with $$$, which we can't right now. Many players will gladly put in the do for a few extra arcana pages and the arcana's to fill those pages.
Not to mention that getting 2k a day is bullshit. I'm level 30 and I don't get the extra gold rewards leveling up. Not to mention that calculating the level up rewards into the daily income is stupid, since it is limited and ends at some point and doesn't represent an acurate gold income. Try that again. Actually, give you're entire post another try since it's filled with your own biases passed off as actual arguments.
Reply 7 0

Use magic

TriZor| TriZor 2/17/2017 01:02:21
Show all posts
HaneBair replied at 2/16/2017 14:20
People that spend little time on playing the game don't encoutner the problem of having gold issue' ...

Why even still discuss about it?
Devs don't read opinions here anyway, and even if, it's not gonna change lol
Took them 2 months to realise they messed up the last updates + it's still not fixed.
Wonder how long it would have taken them to realise it if we wouldn't have told them about all the problems.
Better wait for games like AoA2 than trying to help devs that can't fix problems on their own and make 1 update every months. Or at least switch to TW Server, it has at least 13 heroes more right now lol
Reply 0 0

Use magic

HaneBair| HaneBair 2/17/2017 17:15:41
Show all posts
TriZor replied at 2/17/2017 09:02
Why even still discuss about it?
Devs don't read opinions here anyway, and even if, it's not gonn ...

Simple, I discuss it because I'm bored and because I understand that creating and editing an apk is not an easy task. Especially editing I find to be truelly annoying as changing part of a code can effect other parts. A lot of testing has to be done once it is completed etc. So it's not odd that the updates are slow.

Also, what is this AoA2 you're talking about and where and how can I gain access to the Taiwan servers?? Let me know Trizz.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list