Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Having problems playing the game? Post your queries here and we will help!

Batu35| Batu35 6/10/2017 14:14 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Hikernl replied at 4/24/2017 17:00
Hi DrunkPenguin,

I also answered to your original post.

Oyuna gırerken yukleme hatası oyunu sil ve Google playden tekrar yukle diyor lutfen yardımcı olursanız sevinirim
Reply 0 0

Use magic

MonkeyDRichy| MonkeyDRichy 6/12/2017 14:58 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Hi Strike of Kings Team,

I'm Richard and have a deep background of Moba from PC to almost all Mobile Moba like vainglory, mobile legends, heroes evolve even your Chinese version King Of Glory.

I have so much love for the genre and have spent lots of cash on each game. Am currently hook up with this Strike of King game and am planning a full shift, but am currently experiencing one problem which keeping me from doing so.

Everytime am trying to play join a match I'm having this problem that after confirming my wish to join the game the clock still continues the countdown even tough all have accepted. After the time runs out I will be disconnected and it will take me like around two minutes to rejoin resulting in having a hero which is automatically selected by the computer and being gap in terms of gold and xp.

The only time that am not experiencing this is when someone didn't accept and has to be rematched again.

I wish you can help me so I can enjoy the game.

Thanks a lot,
Richard
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Joso| Joso 8/10/2017 17:13 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Hi,
This game seems awesome but i cant even open it and im not the only one. All te people that i know with the nvidia shield tablet haves the same issue, any hope in fixing that soonish?? Thank you and keep up the good work
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Bair| Bair 8/10/2017 19:33
Show all posts
Joso replied at 8/10/2017 17:13
Hi,
This game seems awesome but i cant even open it and im not the only one. All te people that i kn ...

Hi Joso,

I use Nvidia Shield also, but the game works perfectly fine for me. Can you describe the issue's that are occurring when you try to start the game? Perhaps even add screenshots so I can share it.

Thank you.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Zottel| Zottel 8/10/2017 21:36
Show all posts
I have a Motorola G(3.Gen) and Android 6.0.1. I have issues to load the game. The screen is black an the game crashes. Wich power or androidsystem is required to play the game?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Kacper_Lsk| Kacper_Lsk 8/11/2017 12:06 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Pobieram grę z Google Play odpalam i te ładowanie w grze dochodzi do około 90% gra się zatrzymuje wyskakuje error coś tam z ram iwgl nie umiem dobrze angielskiego żeby napisać dokładnie ale na Google Play dostałem odpowiedź żeby napisać do supportu ale coś nie umiem pobrałem od nowa grę i nadal to samo mimo że kolega obok pobral mu weszło mi nie nie wiem o co chodzi proszę o pomoc
Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-05-22.png
Reply 0 0

Use magic

umutcan_mr| umutcan_mr 8/11/2017 15:15 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
My free heroes is change.it showing i get yorn but i dont have he.please answer
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Zheng| Zheng 8/11/2017 23:11 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Hola tengo un problema,cuando está cargando la actualización se detiene diciendo que no tengo espacio y ya desinstalé muchas cosas y aun así no me sirve,quiero jugarlo pero no puedo,soy de Argentina,nose si es por eso,a algunos les pasa.Por favor solucionenlo pronto,espero que me respondan...
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Zheng| Zheng 8/11/2017 23:19 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
neal_b4_me replied at 4/8/2017 14:32
Hi,
I am getting the same message in the photo , İ tried to restart or delete and redownloand the g ...

A mi también me pasa eso y soy de Argentina
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Zheng| Zheng 8/11/2017 23:24 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Tengo un problema,vi que a algunos les pasa pero no hay respuesta,cuando está cargando la actualización dentro del juego,aparece un mensaje que dice que tengo memoria o ram insuficiente pero ya desinstalé todo lo posible y tengo mas de 2GB y aun así todavía no funciona.Ayudenme,quiero jugarlo,espero que me respondan...
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list