Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Airi Taken Out of Lucky Spin??

Gutzdeep42| Gutzdeep42 11/7/2017 20:31
Show all posts |Read mode
ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME AIRI IS RETIRED FROM LUCKY SPIN??  

What a crock of crap this lucky draw is... freaking spent weeks trying to get Airi and am literally 10 lucky points away from maxing out the lucky point meter and all I got from it ALL was 1 crappy uniform that I don't even have the hero to use it with, a crap ton of those butterfly shards that I don't even have the costume or the hero to use with, and a bunch of gold but and arcana i already had but yet NO AIRI!!!  This is a money grubbin scam if I ever saw one... talk about getting screwed over and a complete waste of money might as well have just burned it cause i got absolutely nothing worth while out of 190 luck points.  It has completely turned me off to the game and I have learned my lesson.  I get having to buy vouchers for a new hero to make money but this lucky spin is a scam, a total rip off, and a big fat slap to the player communitys face.  Take it from me & learn from my mistakes DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

MobileGorilla| MobileGorilla 11/8/2017 03:38
Show all posts
Edited by MobileGorilla at 11/8/2017 03:40

Yeah I think heroes should be removed from the lucky draw all together. Just make an animated skin with crazy effects that is amazing and people will pay for that just as much as a hero. By making the animated skin a lucky draw it will also limit the number of them in a game so it won't lag the game. Just my opinion. Some players getting heroes that others can't have will for sure leave a bad taste in players mouth. I know you guys want the game to be balanced but if most players don't have a hero and then die to that hero, people will think it is an overpowered hero.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

FlashS12| FlashS12 11/8/2017 06:16
Show all posts
Why are they putting a "Hero" in the Lucky Draw in the first place? Not DC Licensed or anything.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/9/2017 02:16
Show all posts
MobileGorilla replied at 11/8/2017 03:38
Yeah I think heroes should be removed from the lucky draw all together. Just make an animated skin w ...

hey, Gorilla

Your advice is important for us. I will talk with our team about whether remove heros from lucky draw.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/9/2017 02:19
Show all posts
FlashS12 replied at 11/8/2017 06:16
Why are they putting a "Hero" in the Lucky Draw in the first place? Not DC Licensed or anything.

yep...eum, I will talk with team. Thanks man.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/9/2017 02:23
Show all posts
Thanks for your advice my friend. Appreciate that.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/9/2017 08:03
Show all posts
eddie replied at 11/9/2017 02:16
hey, Gorilla

Your advice is important for us. I will talk with our team about whether remove hero ...

According to your advice, I discuss with our team today, we put some heros in the Lucky Draw before it is because we want to make some of the heros become special for our players and make it more balance. But as you said, player should get the chance to play all the hero which released, put them in lucky draw is not fair. We will try to remove them in the resent activities.

Thank you Gorilla.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

traps| traps 11/11/2017 17:18
Show all posts
To ensure balance and fair play, all heroes should be available to everyone at all times. Handing them out for free in promotions occasionaly is fine and a great initiative to mitigate "down peak" periods of activity or tempt players to keep logging in cumulativly, but making the exclusive is a biiiig mistake.

1. as previosuly mentioned, it hurts the game balance
2. it hurts game reputation (pay2win stamp etc)
3. It hurts the games autencity as a free2play game. ("Sure.. its free... but not really")
4. It alienates new players who feel "gated", (i personally know 2 players who quit because they missed out on veera, and they did not want to start over)
5. It voids the various discounts. I missed out on several limited time offer skins, because i "need to purchase hero first", but hero cannot be purchased (either because its not in the lucky draw, or even worse, because you missed out on the new player promotion for vera and taurus. This is a loose-loose situation for both players and developers. Honestly it makes so little sense that it feels like you are working against yourselves in trying to make this game popular... It really is no wonder why you are loosing ground to ML:BB, even thou their game looks worse and has terrible mechanics...
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list