Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

The tilt is real (Looking for guild)

Dr.Crow| Dr.Crow 11/7/2017 08:00
Show all posts |Read mode
To get this out of the way and before I start my rant:

I'm by no means a pro, but I have a good understanding of the game.

I'm looking for people who a) Know the mechanics of the game and don't play completely braindead b) Possess the ability of communication c) Possess the ability of speaking English d) Make use of voice chat or Discord.

I am so damn sick of soloqueue.

Every time. Every. Single. Time. There's this random eejit who goes Leeroy Jenkins and starts crying when they die, people ignoring objectives but flaming when you only take ONE jungle camp... Oh, I forgot, the jungler of course is either Valhein, Fennik or Violet.

The tilt is absolutely real. I am paired with people who play ADC junglers (Which in itself is okay if the player knows how to play) who completely disregard all three lanes and keep focussing on monsters, or if they engage, it's usually 1v2 because they didn't check the map to see that the person at bot is at low health and actually expect to win.
I am paired with people who let themselves be killed in the first 5 minutes of the game because YOLO. I am paired with people who don't even know what zoning is. I am paired with people who completely ignore any danger of being ganked. I am paired with people who think that only because they chose a hero that generally is seen as OP they will win.
I am paired with complete scrubs.

The promised change of queueing into people of your own language will not really remedy this. Instead of eejits who don't communicate you will run into eejits that speak your language and still don't communicate.

The game isn't as far yet. I know. I know. I can't expect people to be good. And I don't. I only expect people to understand the very basics of the game, and maybe to understand that the jungler role doesn't mean that you just roam and don't do anything else. I'm apparently asking for too much, though. Most people don't even understand the potential that their hero of choice has.

Sigh.

Rant over.

IGN is Dr. Crow. If you want to team up, feel free to add me. Main role is tank / tanky bruiser.
Reply 1 0

Use magic

juni00| juni00 11/8/2017 05:38
Show all posts
"I'm gonna report you all, noob team!", "Good luck with your reports",  "<insert hero name here> noob"

Like that is going to make the team play better.

Yea, I know. I solo-queue.
Reply 1 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/7/2017 08:27
Show all posts
Edited by eddie at 11/7/2017 08:28

Hey, Dr.Crow

Your post impress me. Thanks for loving our game, we appreciate it.

How about to join our official discord group which our core players and mods are in there. You can find your teammates and friends.

discord: https://discord.gg/CVpdCG4

find a guild.png

You can also show us your in game ID here if you want.

Thanks again. Hope you enjoy our game. Keep in touch man. ☺

Reply 0 0

Use magic

MobileGorilla| MobileGorilla 11/8/2017 03:54
Show all posts
Edited by MobileGorilla at 11/8/2017 03:55

This is a super good post. I am waiting for NA servers or I would play with you. It is for sure the plight of mobile moba's. People be crazy. Very few really understand roles. Fighters don't poke early game. They run in for a kill at 10 seconds into the game. And you have to love junglers that don't leave jungle. Cracks me up, after the anger fades that is lol. Are you playing ranked? It should get better over time if you are. Hopefully that is lol. If you find someone that plays well in a game make sure to try and add them as a friend. Just having a duo partner really helps. Trust me, good players want friends that are good players. My friends lists in moba's always have just a few players just so I can make sure when I am invited it is by someone around my skill level. Good luck with your future games. Hope you find your group!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Admin| Admin 11/9/2017 08:24
Show all posts
juni00 replied at 11/8/2017 05:38
"I'm gonna report you all, noob team!", "Good luck with your reports",  " noob"

Like that is going  ...

hahahahahaha, man. You are funny.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Admin| Admin 11/9/2017 08:24
Show all posts
juni00 replied at 11/8/2017 05:38
"I'm gonna report you all, noob team!", "Good luck with your reports",  " noob"

Like that is going  ...

hahahahahaha, man. You are funny.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list