Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

The AOV Team is Looking for Guide Writers. Earn Vouchers and Get Featured!

zazzer| zazzer 11/3/2017 08:21
Show all posts |Read mode
Hi everybody,

The community team is looking to ramp up production on more  content over the next few months. One part of this includes guides that will be featured on the website and in-game Academy.

We'll be writing much of our own stuff, too, but we want to give the opportunity for our fans to share their in-depth knowledge and understanding of Arena of Valor. These guides will appear in a new section of the official website, and in-game via the Academy. As release approaches in more countries, lots of players will see these guides and have your name on it!

If you're interested in helping out, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/ahdt1ITA4OKbNr373
Reply 1 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/3/2017 09:21
Show all posts
cooool!!! Join us!
Reply 1 0

Use magic

Varking| Varking 11/4/2017 14:50 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Applying in a little while!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

msdinglasan| msdinglasan 11/4/2017 20:18
Show all posts
Hi,

I was able to have one of my articles for Arena of Valor approved by Kenny Leng or Plexchat Inc. That is after i responded to the post about writing articles for the game. I am looking forward to officially join your team.

Regards,

Marcus
Reply 0 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/16/2017 08:43
Show all posts
msdinglasan replied at 11/4/2017 20:18
Hi,

I was able to have one of my articles for Arena of Valor approved by Kenny Leng or Plexchat Inc ...

Nice, could you leave your email and keep in touch.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list