Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Because AoV in NA was Postponed...

Digipenicillin| Digipenicillin 11/3/2017 03:16
Show all posts |Read mode
So I'm super sad to hear about AoV being pushed till 2018 for NA. I wish they had more of an explanation than "to add more social features." That is a pretty sad reason to postpone IMO.

Anyway, this made me look around at what else is going on since I'm a bit board with ML and Vainglory, and Paladins Strike is only in beta in Austrailia

I found that Vainglory is doing their 5v5 signups now too.

Is anyone going to sign up for that also?

I'm interested to see how AoV combats this, if at all. And I'm curious to compare them myself.

Anyone else have suggestions on what to do till AoV is out in NA?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Admin| Admin 11/3/2017 08:45
Show all posts
Hey,  Digipenicillin

Thank you so much for supporting us. We feel sorry about the delay but we really hope our game could make you to have excellent experience.

here is the  detail of the delay, the long you wait, the more reward you will get.

http://forum.arenaofvalor.com/fo ... 437&&extra=

Thanks again!
Reply 1 0

Use magic

MobileGorilla| MobileGorilla 11/3/2017 04:13
Show all posts
I don't think AoV has to combat VG 5v5. If people like the tap style gameplay of VG then they will keep playing it anyway. I have no idea why people like it but some do. It is very inefficient. With a mouse with pc you are choosing a pixel to travel to. Your finger is just too large. It is more like PC MOBA's, but it is way worse.

As for what I will be doing while I wait, I'll stick with ML:BB and play a bit on the EU servers of AoV. A high ping on AoV isn't as bad as a high ping in ML. ML:BB is also their only real competition. Everyone has been playing so long they have all the heroes which makes switching games not seem worth it. That is why on YouTube you see so many people say AoV sucks when it looks better and plays better.

My biggest concern with the game coming to NA late is that we will be even further behind. There have already been multiple seasons with season skins. Do we not get those in NA or do we start from the first skin and just stay way behind other servers. Also what about new hero sales. The heroes will have been out for a while and we miss the sales they came with. Like I think the new Joker and Skin had 30% off. Are we on the NA servers gonna see those savings? Probably not. Also Lucky Draw heroes. They get removed from the Lucky Draw over time I believe. Will we never even get a chance to own some heroes. A lot of issues with few answers.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Admin| Admin 11/3/2017 08:39
Show all posts
MobileGorilla replied at 11/3/2017 04:13
I don't think AoV has to combat VG 5v5. If people like the tap style gameplay of VG then they will k ...

Hi, Gorilla,

Really appreciate your kindness to give us advice and your patience. I totally understand your concern. But there is no doubt that NA version won't be further behind.

And about the NA release, that will have special offer then. Thank you so much to your tolerance for us.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Digipenicillin|  Author| Digipenicillin 11/3/2017 15:08
Show all posts
Thanks for the reply Admin!  I'll be happy to wait!

@MobileGorilla, Yeah, people will have everything in ML:BB and won't want to change, or will at least be hesitant.

As for touch on Vainglory, as I said in a previous message, I prefer it. I can elaborate a bit, it is more accurate actually, in many ways. And you can react faster to things happening on screen because you tap exactly where you need something to happen. That's been my experience at least. Even after playing ML for quite a while, I still can't be as accurate or fast as I can with the tap system. With all the different activatable items and such, the taps just work so much better for complex and accurate movements and skills.

Yes, fingers are bigger, but touch systems are quite accurate these days at knowing where you are tapping based on the size of the tap and fining the middle, etc. It becomes second nature I guess.

But I am enjoying the joystick at least. It's not like I hate it or anything, lol.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

juni00| juni00 11/6/2017 05:20
Show all posts
I would totally play Vainglory if it had joypad support. But as for now I'm happy AoV has been released in my country.

Reply 0 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/7/2017 06:45
Show all posts
juni00 replied at 11/6/2017 05:20
I would totally play Vainglory if it had joypad support. But as for now I'm happy AoV has been relea ...

We always need you whenever you wanna come back bro.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

FlashS12| FlashS12 11/9/2017 03:07
Show all posts
No reason to hold back NA release. It's not like the developers are gonna stop updating after it releases. You could've gotten more money if NA was already released. After all, isn't making money the purpose of making games?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/9/2017 08:58
Show all posts
FlashS12 replied at 11/9/2017 03:07
No reason to hold back NA release. It's not like the developers are gonna stop updating after it rel ...

Yes, what you said is ture, no reason to hold the chance to make money. But for us, we real want to optimize our game to give a better gaming experience for our players.

Totally understand your feeling and appreciate your patience.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list