Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

New Rewards for NA Pre-registration and Launch Update

eddie| eddie 11/8/2017 18:02:22
Show all posts
FlashS12 replied at 11/8/2017 06:03
This forum needs to become more popular.

Yes my friend... trying to do better. Thanks for coming. Always need you.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Jdv9ty| Jdv9ty 11/11/2017 17:32:10 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
eddie replied at 11/3/2017 09:15
Actually, it's depends on how long you wait aha! When you pre-register early, that means you will  ...

Pre register on google?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Jdv9ty| Jdv9ty 11/11/2017 17:34:17 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
I pre register on google but i download the game from website to play euro server. Im gonna receive reward then? Im from NA...
Reply 0 0

Use magic

MEGARUSKIJ| MEGARUSKIJ 11/22/2017 03:42:33 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Redem code???

Use magic

GrandMythic| GrandMythic 11/26/2017 19:54:34 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Hi. I've been pre-registered for Arena of Valor since before November, but have not received a promo code for the Viking Omarr skin. I was wondering if there'd be a way to redeem it once I login on official release day along with any other rewards.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Gumy| Gumy 11/26/2017 22:50:58 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Absolutly worthless. Next your going to tell us the google pre register does t qualidy for the bonus garbage we wont use befause you h3ont come out with the game. I dont understand you have better for brawl stars for ios but you cant seem to do it for android now you just delayed arena of valor for at least another month. You have the working game fir ever in japan over a year now?  I wont be ooaying either of your games and i dont like clash of clans. Way to do absolutly nothing but get my hopes up for months. Ill stick with mobile legends and other games like brawl stars that csn launch a game. Stars legends online brawl and mobile clash is putting you to shame. That should seriously upset a billion $ company such as urself,

I think i speak for all usa and all android users when i say this. GO FUCK YOURSELVS! THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU GREEDY USLESS ASS HOLES!
Reply 1 1

Use magic

Gumy| Gumy 11/27/2017 05:04:56 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Absolutly worthless. Next your going to tell us the google pre register does t qualidy for the bonus garbage we wont use befause you h3ont come out with the game. I dont understand you have better for brawl stars for ios but you cant seem to do it for android now you just delayed arena of valor for at least another month. You have the working game fir ever in japan over a year now?  I wont be ooaying either of your games and i dont like clash of clans. Way to do absolutly nothing but get my hopes up for months. Ill stick with mobile legends and other games like brawl stars that csn launch a game. Stars legends online brawl and mobile clash is putting you to shame. That should seriously upset a billion $ company such as urself,

I think i speak for all usa and all android users when i say this. GO FUCK YOURSELVS! THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU GREEDY USLESS ASS HOLES!
Reply 0 1

Use magic

erbolgwapa| erbolgwapa 11/27/2017 11:20:14
Show all posts
How can I pre reg in ios?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

MobileGorilla| MobileGorilla 12/1/2017 19:35:57
Show all posts
Gumy replied at 11/27/2017 13:04
Absolutly worthless. Next your going to tell us the google pre register does t qualidy for the bonus ...

You in no way speak for me. You hardly know how to speak at all from what I see from your post. "I wont be ooaying either of your games and i dont like clash of clans." What? This is for one game, what other game are you talking about? And what does Clash of Clans have to do with this? Please don't presume to speak for others on the forums. Thanks.

Thanks for working to properly bring Arena of Valor to North America!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

MobileGorilla| MobileGorilla 12/1/2017 19:59:20
Show all posts
erbolgwapa replied at 11/27/2017 19:20
How can I pre reg in ios?

Here is a link to it.
https://www.arenaofvalor.com/preregister/

The link is for both iOS and Android. You will get a confirmation email then a little later get an email with your code and your friend code. For me the confirmation email was in my main box the the code was in my promotions box with Gmail. When the game comes out you will be able to redeem the code in the app.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list