Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Where are most of you coming from in the MOBA community?

Digipenicillin| Digipenicillin 10/30/2017 04:52
Show all posts |Read mode
Wanted to poll and see where you all are from.

Since this MOBA is on mobile devices, I have a feeling we'll get lots of Clash peeps, maybe some from the other MOBAs on mobile like Bang Bang, but how many are coming from LoL and DotA2 or Smite or HotS?

I started with the first DotA and have played them all (and sucked at them all) but I still enjoy playing and improving!
Playing ML:BB and VG and LoL (rarely) currently while I wait for AoV on NA.

So where are you all from!? Pick your top two!

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 10 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic

juni00| juni00 10/30/2017 05:49
Show all posts
ML, although to be honest I did try Vainglory but I could never get past the no-joypad thing.

Use magic

eddie| eddie 10/31/2017 08:13
Show all posts
juni00 replied at 10/30/2017 05:49
ML, although to be honest I did try Vainglory but I could never get past the no-joypad thing.

Sorry to hear that my man, but it will push us to do better. %>_<%

Thank you so much and we really need you to help us improve.

Use magic

eddie| eddie 10/31/2017 08:15
Show all posts
Thank you so much to post this vote. Glad to see that our players love MOBA and except for the result!

No matter what sort of result this vote is, you and our funs are encourage us to improve, that's always our goals.

Use magic

Digipenicillin|  Author| Digipenicillin 11/1/2017 00:03
Show all posts
juni00 replied at 10/30/2017 05:49

I guess I a bit opposite. I actually like the touch options in Vainglory. I'm still getting used to the joystick in ML. I wish they'd all just offer all the options.

Use magic

juni00| juni00 11/1/2017 05:38
Show all posts
It feels more like you actually are playing as the hero with the joypad.  

Use magic

MobileGorilla| MobileGorilla 11/1/2017 12:58
Show all posts
I started with LoL from its release, then just wanted to try out mobile MOBA's to make a video on them. I have to say that I like the joystick style controls of mobile way better than LoL. I always hated the click click of the mouse with PC. Never found it to be enjoyable. As for Vainglory style, it is crazy to me that anyone likes the tap controls. Maybe if you have never played a PC MOBA. With a mouse pointer you are selecting a single pixel. A finger is very inefficient for selecting small targets. A finger tip is to large to be accurate in fast paced combat.

Use magic

Slennie| Slennie 11/6/2017 19:00
Show all posts
I started with LoL, then played HotS, even tried DotA2 (but only played 2 games) and on vacation I tried ML and now I'm here. Mainly because I can't support a company that's ripping off other companies. So I rather stick to AoV whom actually has the right to.
You can only find me on AoV when I'm not on my pc though.

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/7/2017 03:19
Show all posts
Slennie replied at 11/6/2017 19:00
I started with LoL, then played HotS, even tried DotA2 (but only played 2 games) and on vacation I t ...

Welcome my friend!!! You can share your experience on moba and that will help all of us.

Use magic

Slennie| Slennie 11/7/2017 08:41
Show all posts
eddie replied at 11/7/2017 03:19
Welcome my friend!!! You can share your experience on moba and that will help all of us.

Tyvm! Hope I can help though. I mainly love crowd control champions / heroes.

Use magic

12Next
Return to list
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list