Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Why is Airi a rare hero?

Moonshade| Moonshade 10/3/2017 17:24
Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Moonshade at 10/3/2017 17:24

Now this is just not fair. All other servers of the game can buy Airi with gold, but it's only the crappy EU version that makes you waste real money just to win her from the lucky draw. To get 100% win for Airi in the lucky draw, you have to get lucky points to the max, so you are basically wasting over £100 just to get a hero that is not even a DC licensed character like Batman. Yes, you can buy the Magic Crystals for the lucky draw with gems, but when you are max level and completed all achievements, getting 250 gems for 1 magic crystal is absolutely stupid. Events only give around 50 gems at the max and the rest are gold gifts.
To make it fair, why doesn't everyone get a free spin on the lucky draw when they log in or something. Because I have not seen anyone with Airi yet and I know lots of players that really want to play her.
Don't make this game another dumb pay to win game.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Admin| Admin 10/8/2017 09:50
Show all posts
Thanks for your post! We won't let our game to be a "pay to win" game. We focus on the hero balance. really appreciate you support our game. We can bring your question to our develop team for answer. ☺
Reply 1 0

Use magic

Moonshade|  Author| Moonshade 10/9/2017 20:13
Show all posts
Admin replied at 10/8/2017 09:50
Thanks for your post! We won't let our game to be a "pay to win" game. We focus on the hero balance. ...

Thanks for replying, I really appreciate it
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Admin| Admin 10/11/2017 13:04
Show all posts
Moonshade replied at 10/9/2017 20:13
Thanks for replying, I really appreciate it

We need more advice like you said. Really help us to improve. thank you so much!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

FlashS12| FlashS12 10/13/2017 02:46
Show all posts
But why is Airi in the Lucky Draw at all?
She's not DC Licensed or copyrighted from anywhere.
Why make her in the Lucky Draw instead of being bought with coins just like many other heroes?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Moonshade|  Author| Moonshade 11/2/2017 18:09
Show all posts
Ok, you guys have now removed Airi from the Lucky Draw but now people can't get her. If she is gonna remain as a lucky draw hero then she shouldn't be removed. Put her back with the new skins added.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Gutzdeep42| Gutzdeep42 11/7/2017 20:40
Show all posts
Yea this is BS I have freaking 190 lucky points... only 10 away from maxing it out all of which have been trying for Airi in the last month...  and they yank her out and now I have wasted my money on a scam and didn't even get my prize.  first they put up a major paywall on this character and then shaft ppl who didn't manage to blow enough money in time to get her...   

and whats with the comment we will not have our game pay to win???  that makes no sense at all in regards to the question Airi isn't some elite character or anything so that's just a comment to make cause there isn't a legitimate logical answer...  cause basically the answer is to fool idiots like myself into dropping a couple hundred into a worthless money pit to get absolutely nothing.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Zekkan| Zekkan 11/9/2017 18:51
Show all posts
Thank you for taking Airi out of the lucky draw, but can you please make her available to be bought with gold because you still can’t buy her. Please fix this soon.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list