Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Valentines event feedback

Kikai| Kikai 2/13/2018 15:22:50 From the mobile phone
Show all posts |Read mode
This event is bad. Plain and simple, you should never have an event with the illusion of earning a skin. At the time the max tokens recievable is 65 and thats after buying the arthur skin and tel'annas and sharing them. If you have an event make it accessable to f2p players otherwise just release skins with a sale. That way everyone knows where they stand. If a f2p player wanted this skin without paying AoV support was quoted saying they would have to save up over the valentines events for four years this is unacceptable and really poor design.
Reply 1 0

Use magic

zeus89ita| zeus89ita 2/14/2018 03:26:26
Show all posts
It is a shame, you have a big profit knowing so many people who confirms that spends the right money, and to raise other money invented these scams, I use Tel annas and now I would be forced to buy arthur I do not use ?? you make fun of me, a skin is made by paying and a release with a hard game, do not be thieves that is a shame for a f2p. Already we spend money in this game for so many things now we go to exaggerate
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list