Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

New player promition discussion

traps| traps 11/11/2017 19:37
Show all posts |Read mode
Hey AoV team, i already submitted this to customer support, but i feel the topic deserves a public discussion and opinions so i will repost it here.

The topic is your "30 days after account creation consecutive logins" promotion

this promotion seems very counter productive in my eyes, since you are directly hurting all faithfull customers that for various reasons missed out on the 30 days promotion... is it more important for tencent to bait new customers than to keep their existing ones?

Offering extra freebies for new customers makes sense, but completely gating things behind "passed and expired" once-in-account-lifetime promotions is just destructive. Atleast give us the option of purchasing them for gold, gems or money once the promotion has passed. This maintains the incentive to log in during the first 30 days, but you avoid alienating customers that missed out.

For cosmetics it may make somewhat sense to have this kind of gating (like seasonal rewards), but putting something as vital as heroes behind them... why....

Reply 0 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/16/2017 09:05
Show all posts
That's a very nice topic I think. I appreciate that.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list