Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Plz quit aov other Pinoys

NoobPinoy| NoobPinoy 4/15/2018 21:32:19 From the mobile phone
Show all posts |Read mode
Pls stay in your server
Dont bring your shitty gameplay in other countries! UGH! BULLSHIT!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Quang_Phan| Quang_Phan 4/16/2018 05:17:28
Show all posts
How can you play in your server when you’re living in another country
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Chadabox| Chadabox 6 day(s) ago
Show all posts
Quang_Phan replied at 4/16/2018 05:17 AM
How can you play in your server when you’re living in another country

that makes absolutely no sense
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Chadabox| Chadabox 6 day(s) ago
Show all posts
While this a bit rude, (maybe even a bit racist), I do understand where you are coming from. It is very difficult to communicate with your team when they cant speak the servers central language. For example, many Spanish speakers are on the U.S. server, making it quite frustrating to communicate with them. There's probably a reason for them to be on the U.S. server so I don't necessarily blame them, however a lot of the time it leads to lag and and miscommunication.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Quang_Phan| Quang_Phan 6 day(s) ago
Show all posts
Chadabox replied at 4/19/2018 07:20 AM
While this a bit rude, (maybe even a bit racist), I do understand where you are coming from. It is v ...

Thats why i usually go with my guild and friends
Also i think we should pin the target rather than to talk with “misunderstand” people
Thats what i usually do while going solo
Reply 0 0

Use magic

crybloodwing| crybloodwing 4 day(s) ago
Show all posts
Honestly, this is one of the better MOBAs on phones in terms of non english people on the US server....

There are some MOBAs with a "megaphone" system and there are constantly asian spammers trying to get you to "gift them" items. You can't even look for people to play with because of them. Most matches I get in, 50% of the people don't speak English...
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 3 day(s) ago
Show all posts
This is a real issue. While the phrasing is crude, I agree that there is an issue with people from other countries bouncing onto the America servers mostly since they refuse to speak English or Spanish (only two common tongues in the Americas) and instead speak another langueage like Korean, Chinese, Russian, etc....

I find it very annoying when 3/5 teammates on average don’t understand a word I am saying (or pretend not to) and communicate using a foreign language I do not understand.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list