Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

How is the better way to buy build item?

Peregriino| Peregriino 11/8/2017 18:29
Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,I played other MOBA before AoV. There one build item have other sub-itens path, making more easy you close one item.
In AoV one build item have two sub-item with small valor, to close the item you have make more 1k gold, taking more time to you have the bonus of the item.

My question, what's better: try to close a item one by one or buy several sub-item?

Sorry for my english,
and thank.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/9/2017 08:15
Show all posts
Warmly welcome!! Peregriino,

Glad to see you here. But, eum, sorry for your question, I make misunderstanding......a little confused.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

shiaokeai| shiaokeai 11/9/2017 11:17
Show all posts
and some items tree are strange.
Like :
Uriel's Brand are made by Bloodied Club but have no Life Steal
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Dnpbd| Dnpbd 11/16/2017 12:35
Show all posts
It depends on the situation and what type of item you are building.  Sometimes, I buy the cheap first items let's say to the 3rd one, and then start upgrading on them, sometimes I wait to get more gold and buy the latest sub-item of the tree in order to achieve more passives and better stats.

For me - the best option is to buy them one by one, and when you finish one main item, then proceed with the next one, and as I said - it depends on the situation, because while you are gaming, you might find for better solution to achieve more from AS or CRIT after you've started to build, let's say, DMG. This is just a rough example, don't take it as a guidance.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list