Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

AoV Forum Moderator Application

Admin| Admin 10/25/2017 14:38
Show all posts |Read mode
Welcome to the application form to become a moderator for Forum.

As this game is constantly being improved for release in additional countries, we’re working hard to provide to our players the best support we can. With more and more activity going on, we’re currently looking for some dedicated players to help strengthen our community.

Would you like to help your fellow players? Do you want to be a part of a nice and experienced team? Today is your chance.

Please fill out the form for a chance to join the moderation team of one of the most popular 5v5 mobile MOBAs out there!

Click here>>> https://goo.gl/forms/F630mk6y7yzQ69VQ2

Join as five, Battle as one!

Reply 3 0

Use magic

Slennie| Slennie 11/7/2017 09:05
Show all posts
This sounds very interesting but I rather be active on the forum for awhile before applying. Since I feel like people should earn their spot in some kind of way.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

eddie| eddie 11/9/2017 16:48 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Slennie replied at 11/7/2017 09:05
This sounds very interesting but I rather be active on the forum for awhile before applying. Since I ...

thanks for support ! Whatever what kind of roles you are, welcome you come here to sharing and help others with your professional skills on MOBA.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list