Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

THE REAL SUPERMAN

KenLove89| KenLove89 5/8/2018 16:42:27
Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by KenLove89 at 5/12/2018 04:15 PM

Hello, i am a huge fan of the DC universe, and a fan of this game aswell.. but when i saw superman play.. i felt as tho he was.. like more of a flying around.. scared of fights guy, not Superman.

Heres what i think we can change about superman to make him be really superman.. like wonderwoman he can stay in the fight.

So we know there are 3 skills and a passive.
Passive- Superman will take flight after walking so much, his physical attacks are based off his health as per.. WE need to add "the man of steele" when superman's health is below 40% he gains extra armor and magic def(15 per level 225 max) and lasts 5 secs? some ranged attacks bounce off him to show the animation.. no shield.. just shiny and stuff bouncing off.

Skill 1- Superman has frost breath.. like lumbar its a cone... maybe a bit longer just like breath.. if u use it on the enemy at the edge of the skill.. it will freeze them for 1 sec.(or wtv)

Skill 2- Superman uses lazer to push back an enemy.(longer hold for longer push max 1.5secs) After the skill.. superman is locked onto that enemy for a certain time. If he pushes it again.. he will fly to the enemy and do a punch. (time should be like 5 secs) or wtv

Ult- Superman locks onto an opponent like max.. and fly to the opponent doing a knockdown punch.. enemies within an area of the punch are knocked back and take 25% of the main dmg. Allies in the area gain run speed for a few secs.

ok now heres an ALTERNATE thing if you really want to have superman have more skills..

IN FLIGHT
Skill 1- frost breath turns into wind pull.. should be an area like cone.. to enable him to land a punch.
Skill 2- no change
ult- 3- i dunno.. he flies faster to the target.. and does 50% of the main dmg but to a bigger area??

Ok so to discuss some interesting things... 1.  if u use your lazer to push back the enemy.. u can put him far enough to use ur frost breath edge to freeze him in place (not as long as diochan's freeze.. thats crazy long)
2. You can push away a locked target.. and when he runs away to become by himself u can fly over there and punch him( should ahve a max range tho.. or you have to get in that range)

Here is a link that gave me some insperation.. but if theres like copyright laws.. delete this thread... and ill rewrite it without the link.. also please give me a warning before you do!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxIWkpSTlaQ

HERE is the reasoning for the change,  Think about how cool it would be to have an all DC team... so far we have..
WW(wonderwoman) a fighter... done perfectly btw
Flash a mage/assassin
Joker for adc    (should change)
Batman an Assassin (not in NA servers yet)
SUPERMAN Tank/control or mobility

I also think that flash should be a physical dmg dealer assassin.. with something like every attack increases his passive movement speed.. right now superman flies around faster than flash.
Joker seems to have a lower range and is using throwing knives... He should be a mage.

If snyone else agrees with me please send me a message, a lot of people have been telling me about the superman dissapointment.
And i will make a Joker mage thread aswell soon.. if you would lik me to do that one let me know.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list