Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Conduct system is garbage

Cmgutie| Cmgutie 5/8/2018 09:15:04 From the mobile phone
Show all posts |Read mode
This system is beyond garbage as is. Getting insta punished for disconnect is stupid. We had a guy say he had bad lag. He disconnected and rejoined. We went on to win the match with little trouble. I got notification that he was punished for disconnecting and ruining the game. I had a disconnection that I rejoined as well before, Insta punish. I understand that the system needs to be here, but dont punish unless people actually report the disconnect at end.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 5/8/2018 20:57:24
Show all posts
Depends on how well you do. I have gotten away with disconnecting by being MVP or 2nd best on the team.

If you are able to get a few kills before and after the disconnection you don’t get punished.

(I will guiltily admit I have used this to my advantage before).
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Rongaulius| Rongaulius 5/9/2018 14:11:34
Show all posts
If it doesn't happen often, why do you care?  I've been punished before when my wifi crashed during a game.  Sucks, but it takes a repeated string of the same problem for loss of credibility to have any real impact.  And if your loss of credibility score is preventing you from playing rank, well, you're doing something wrong.  If your Wifi is THAT bad, maybe don't play until it's better?  You won't enjoy playing anyway, and your teammates won't enjoy losing.  
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list