Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Ignis??

Mintwarlock| Mintwarlock 5/1/2018 14:18:14 From the mobile phone
Show all posts |Read mode
Hello! I recently bought Ignis. Suffice to say, he is too nerfed for a mage. I mean his ult only even scratches the enemies. I have played a lot of mages and it's so sad to play Ignis; he isn't even functioning as DPS as it seemed he should be.

I am really hoping that the characters be rebalanced. Some chars like Superman and Murad are much too OP it really destroys the playing experience. Like I just have to find a team who just enjoys the characters and not going meta all the time.
Reply 1 0

Use magic

Mintwarlock|  Author| Mintwarlock 5/7/2018 05:58:07
Show all posts
I think I can get what Ignis' playstyle is supposed to feel, that of a spam mage dealing at mid-long range. Even so, it is quite easy to get away from his skills and quite hard to defend himself. The S1 skill shot has too short of a range and too narrow of a width that you really much need to get close to even deal a small amount of damage. His ultimate doesn't even feel like it; it could be only used as a finisher because it is not that spammable and the damage is just so-so. I have had stronger DPS with preyta's S1 than Ignis. Is this how this game is made? Is making heroes IMBALANCED the plan from the get-go??
Reply 1 0

Use magic

Dianne| Dianne 5/31/2018 14:19:01
Show all posts
It is like they wanted the DC characters to be as OP as possible. The others are manageable but superman and flash pretty much makes a disserving of using other heroes with the same niche.

There's other heroes that gets hopelessly outclassed by much better alternatives as well. There's pretty much no reason to use lumburr when Teemee does what he do and more for example of people in the tanky support niche.
Reply 1 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 5/1/2018 18:22:13
Show all posts
Ignis is really bad (I made a post about how he needs buffing). He is hard to play and even when you get good at him expect to hold one of the highest deathes on your team....

Superman is really op with no risk and high reward as he is like a tanky murad. IDK what they were thinking with Superman. It’s almost like they wanted to see how OP they could make a character without pissing off the AOV fan base.

Murad is manageable since he has a really low total HP. If you wait there is usually 1-2 openings where CC effects or a high damaging attack can spell instant death for him.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Quang_Phan| Quang_Phan 5/2/2018 11:33:42
Show all posts
From_Hell replied at 5/1/2018 06:22 PM
Ignis is really bad (I made a post about how he needs buffing). He is hard to play and even when you ...

The spm skill is pretty hard to use for moving like all the match especially hiding in a bush not to be found
Also, he can easily to be counter by buying frostbite cape or other some other slow items and try to have many cc
Maybe you think spm is op but its not easy to play good in spm. He is op but is one of the hardest heroes to using skills perfectly
Thats all what i can think of right now
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 5/4/2018 19:06:30
Show all posts
Quang_Phan replied at 5/2/2018 11:33 AM
The spm skill is pretty hard to use for moving like all the match especially hiding in a bush not  ...

I don’t care if he is difficult to use. Murad is plenty difficult to use and still is a strong character.

My issue with Superman is that he is the 2.0 version of multiple characters I like.

Here’s a few:
Nakroth - Higher mobility, damage, and tankier than Nakroth
Murad - Tankier and more CC. Arguably higher mobility as well
Ignis - More mobility, CC, Burst Damage, and HP
Mina - More burst damage and mobility
Taraa - More CC, tankier, and higher mobility
Thane - Literally trades Thanes HP Regen for speed and damage.
Omega - Speed, and Damage instead of a buff against towers....
Diaochan - More Burst damage and tankier. While Superman is more mobile, I am going to count that as even to Diaochans heavy CC
Zanis - More mobile. Also can deal damage and tank much earlier than Zanis and doesn’t need 10+ kills/assists to be useful. Better CC also since it can hit more targets.

As for common CC items, they are needed to stand a chance against Superman, and by no means counter him. They cost gold and can for characters to avoid items that are more vital to their character early on in the game. Even worse, there is a talent that solves this little dilemma for Superman and that’s Purify.

Superman is a character that I can only hope and pray gets nerfed to oblivion as I am tired of seeing him and having to build my hero’s with him in mind.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 5/31/2018 13:22:09
Show all posts
Mintwarlock replied at 5/7/2018 05:58 AM
I think I can get what Ignis' playstyle is supposed to feel, that of a spam mage dealing at mid-long ...

Obviously. Look at the Flash. It’s a blatant Zill 2.0. I haven’t seen any balancing that would change that statement.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 6/4/2018 11:41:33
Show all posts
Dianne replied at 5/31/2018 02:19 PM
It is like they wanted the DC characters to be as OP as possible. The others are manageable but supe ...

Lumburr was laughable to begin with.....Chargnar was already a better alternative, but I agree that with the new DC hero’s and some other new hero’s I am seeing a lot of 2.0s of old hero’s.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list