Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

How to Purchase 'Slugger' Astrid

zazzer| zazzer 5/1/2018 11:12:10
Show all posts |Read mode
Hi everyone,

The release of the brand new 'Slugger' Astrid skin is a bit different from our previous skin releases due to the presale coupon which was available in the days before. To help minimize confusion, here is a handy tutorial to purchase the skin correctly to take advantage of the presale discount.

astrid1.png

If you already own the presale coupon from last week, you will want to head to the Shop and purchase the Baseball seen in the right hand side. This Baseball is 1599 Vouchers, reflecting the discount of the Presale Coupon.

astrid2.png

One you've purchased the Baseball, head to the Events page from the main menu.

astrid3.png

Tap on the Astrid Slugger Redeem event to bring up the following page:

astrid4.png

With both the Baseball and the Presale Coupon in your inventory, you can redeem the 'Slugger' Astrid skin.

astrid5.png
**We are aware that the skin currently does not come with the advertised avatar frame. Stay tuned for an update on that shortly.**

Important: if you did not purchase the Presale Coupon last week, DO NOT purchase the Baseball. You can purchase the 'Slugger' Astrid skin for 2499 Vouchers just like you would purchase any other skin, via the Skin tab in the Shop or the Hero Page.

Reply 0 0

Use magic

yunzin89| yunzin89 5/2/2018 23:25:44
Show all posts
"Important: if you did not purchase the Presale Coupon last week, DO NOT purchase the Baseball. You can purchase the 'Slugger' Astrid skin for 2599 Vouchers just like you would purchase any other skin, via the Skin tab in the Shop or the Hero Page."

Great job on posting this disclaimer on forum. What the heck am I suppose to do with my baseball coupon now? I spent 1599 vouchers for it and I can't do anything with it! How do you expect people to know all this if you didn't include this information in the game!? This information is no where to be found in the in-game event window or item description. You guys could've at least put a link somewhere in the game to this post. Shame on you all.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

zazzer|  Author| zazzer 5/10/2018 10:33:04
Show all posts
yunzin89 replied at 5/2/2018 11:25 PM
"Important: if you did not purchase the Presale Coupon last week, DO NOT purchase the Baseball. You  ...

Hey yunzin,

I apologize that this happened and certainly understand how frustrating it is.

If you have not already done so, please contact our Support team either in-game via the Settings menu or by emailing support@arenaofvalor.com

We've certainly taken this as a learning experience and will improve the in-game communication going forward.

zazzer
Global Community Manager
Arena of Valor
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list