Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Gold limit - Give us your opinion!

JonasTD|  Author| JonasTD 1/5/2017 00:42:56 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Edited by JonasTD at 1/5/2017 08:44

Hey guys thanks for all the reply's. Also, we are planning change to the chat character cap
Reply 0 0

Use magic

HaneBair| HaneBair 1/5/2017 01:50:25
Show all posts
JonasTD replied at 1/5/2017 08:42
Hey guys thanks for all the reply's. Also, we are planning change to the chat character cap

Great to hear you're changing the chat character cap. Does that also mean that you will be removing the gold limit?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Ayakashy| Ayakashy 1/5/2017 11:56:24
Show all posts
There are some problems with it. The first which annoys me that a week ago I used a double gold card. I tougth that I could make more than 500 gold that day with this, but I just reached the limit faster. This one is a very big issue. The double gold cards with this limit is useless like batman vs superman.

Another problem is that with the limit the characters are too expensive. This problem can be solved with a price reduction, the more expesive ones shouldnt be more expensive than 8k. In this way if you farmint a character all week you can get it after 7-8 days which is I think the perfect.

My third problem is the characters voucher prices. In the chinese client the characters are for 200-300 voucher points and there is a way to buy them for gems.

It is true, that there is some character for gems but it is not too much.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Nr.Alpha| Nr.Alpha 1/5/2017 12:12:41
Show all posts
Conflixx replied at 1/4/2017 19:42
It's impossible to farm up gold at the rate that heroes are being released. You couldn't have boug ...

Dude, how you can farm 2500 gold?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

HaneBair| HaneBair 1/5/2017 15:05:36
Show all posts
Nr.Alpha replied at 1/5/2017 20:12

My thought exactly. I think he adds in the reward for leveling up, but even then 2,5k is too much. Also on higher levels, you level up a lot slower.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Endroil| Endroil 1/5/2017 17:26:09 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
I agree With a lot of the concerns already stated here. The Gold cap needs to go, in my opinion, since it lowers the will to play (and thus risking players becoming less engaged). It accomplishes very little. The Gold income is already low enough to make med want to buy heroes for real Cash  (and rightfully so! Cant have everything for free!). As others suggested, The quest bonuses could potentially be lowered if this proves to inflate the economy too much. I believe this chansen would in the long run benefit both Your player base, reducing frustration caused from the inevitable mental barrier caused by feeling There is no reason to play, as well as benefit Your company. Happy and engaged players are more inclined to support the game! (Sent from mobile.)
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Conflixx| Conflixx 1/5/2017 22:58:12 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Nr.Alpha replied at 1/5/2017 20:12

Like I said I'd test it out and I did yesterday.. 2500 was a rough estimate based on my own experiences. Everyday I played I got 980 gold or so from games and friends giving me gold then adding the lvling up bonus and first win of the day gets you kinda close to the 2500 per day, but I didn't level up yesterday so I stuck at the 1k~ gold. So you're right about being able to farm 940 gold per day through games, though you should calculate the leveling up bonusses as well.

Sorry about my miscalculations earlier, this just makes things worse and the gold cap has to go.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

JonasTD|  Author| JonasTD 1/6/2017 01:31:08 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
HaneBair replied at 1/5/2017 09:50
Great to hear you're changing the chat character cap. Does that also mean that you will be removin ...

At the current moment I can't say we will but we're looking into it for sure
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Forcjum| Forcjum 1/7/2017 04:05:00 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Jesus christ giys the topic is about removing gold cap NOT MAKING IT HIGHER  do stop bringing stupid ideas
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Priest| Priest 1/7/2017 04:30:59
Show all posts
The gold cap I kinda agree and disagree with. It makes sense that they dont want the Beta players to have an big advantage for when the softlaunch comes up, however the question is: how long will the Beta take? Usually this takes up to months so in that case we will always have an advantage on new players since we have months to get our hands on new heroes / arcana etc. Still though with an improved matching system based on victory rate & hero medal (bronze , seasoned , master etc) the game would be way more fair. A newer player that starts off with ofcourse a new hero wouldnt simply run in to an beta player with a mastered butterfly with full arcana for example. Conclusion , I think they  could get rid of the gold cap since the idea of taking down an that us beta players have an advantage wouldnt occur if there would come a better matchup system.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list