Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

[New Hero Suggestion] Rebecca. Marksman/Assassin

Mr.Doz| Mr.Doz 3/4/2018 11:45:55
Show all posts |Read mode
Name: Rebecca (Telekinesis)
Class: Marksman, Assassin

Background: A wicked girl who was not loved, because she have abilities to move objects with the power of thought, it scare people.

Appearance: the picture from the Internet, I do not know who the author is, but I think that Rebecca should look like a lady from the picture: a medieval costume, burning eyes, burning daggers are hovering near Rebecca

Basic Characteristics:
Usual for marksman

The peculiarity is that the hero will not have auto attacks and attack speed, as such. She calls the "x" number of daggers(~5-10, rising with level of Rebecca) that float nearby and the "autoattack" button launches one of them (a short cooldown between shots), daggers reload with a certain cooldown plus one can be added to the 2nd skill. Cooldown of Daggers add: ~2 sec (stable)
What will it give us? We change the whole logic of collecting artifacts, since artifacts on the "attack speed" will not give any effect. Since it's difficult to play such a hero, I suggest you do (if you do, haha) she without mana. When Rebecca is left without daggers, she goes into melee mode.

Passive skill:
Anti archer. With the power of thought, the enemy auto attack (ranged) is assigned to the enemy hero / minion / tower (~30% chance or every 3rd).

Skill 1
Kick. Blow from the foot, push the enemy and immobilize on place of landing for 1 sec, Phys damage
Colldown: ~ 11/10,5/10/9,5/9 sec
Damage: 400/500/600/700/800/900 (+ 90-100% of Phys dmg)
Push Range: 1/2/3/4/5 yards (rising with level of skill)

Skill 2.
More Daggers. Summon an additional dagger. With the increase in skill level, cooldown decreases. After use, the first shot with additional damage.
Cooldown:8/7,5/7/6/5 seconds
Bonus damage addind to first autoatack after using Skill 2: 100/150/200/250/300/350 (+ 20% of Physical damage)

Telekinetics. Rebecca changes with the enemy hero in places. Physical damage.
Cooldown: 30/27/24 seconds
Damage: 500/900/1300 (+100% of Physical damage)
Bonus after using Ultmate:  Shield, absorbs 600/700/800 (+ 10% of maximum health) any damage,
Duration: 6/8/10 second

PS: I have a good idea of ​​how to play such a hero. It is a great pity if I could not inform correctly my idea.
An example of Rebecca's use: two enemy heroes under the tower, use ultmate (one hero got it), use skill 1 (get the second hero), exit the tower area until the shield protects us
An Example of Rebecca's use # 2: the enemy hero beats the allied tower, Rebecca goes around from the back, uses skill 1 (the hero under the tower), while the hero escapes from under the towers Rebecca uses the daggers of the autoattack and goes under the tower, then with the help of the ulmate changes places with the enemy (He again under the tower) and finishes him ... funeral, the enemy team mourns

PPS: if be honest, i wrote this suggestion for another game, but i not be heard. So all damages can be far to balance. Sorry
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list