Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Is it possible to be reported for bad gameplay?

Amine_Laifi| Amine_Laifi 1/31/2018 08:26:50
Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, I was playing with my girlfriend the other day and she wasn't doing so well. Usually she is pretty good but she had a bad day or whatever. Anyways, the people there went "Report Wonder woman for feed" a few times. We end up loosing the game, but it was only casuals so no worries. A few hours later she got punished and her score was decreased by 5. I was suprised. I usually play league of legends and the report system there works differently. Originally, I wanted to ask on reddit. But there was a guy asking a similiar question and he got downvoted into oblivion lol. I'm new to this game, just asking because it upset my GF.
Reply 1 0

Use magic

HarveySpecter| HarveySpecter 2/1/2018 13:13:16
Show all posts
Hello!

I'm sorry to hear about your gf's experience. We all have bad days yes and it really does affect our games. Sadly, if your team mates get frustrated over her "feeding", they can and will not hesitate to send their reports. Most if not all players are very competitive and it does ruin their game if one member constantly feeds the enemy.

What I can advise is if it does happen again, apologise to the team during the match and say the feeding is not intentional. Also based on my personal experience, I play badly whenever I feel agitated, distracted or just simply by not being in the mood.

It's always best to take a break from the game and play again once you feel better.

Good luck!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Amine_Laifi|  Author| Amine_Laifi 2/1/2018 23:10:57
Show all posts
HarveySpecter replied at 2/1/2018 01:13 PM
Hello!

I'm sorry to hear about your gf's experience. We all have bad days yes and it really does af ...

I see. Well, I or well my GF will not apologize for "bad" gameplay outside of ranked mode, that just seems silly, but thank you for your response!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

mikeross| mikeross 2/8/2018 14:07:47
Show all posts
HarveySpecter replied at 2/1/2018 01:13 PM
Hello!

I'm sorry to hear about your gf's experience. We all have bad days yes and it really does af ...

Hey Harvey, what case we r wokring on today?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

HarveySpecter| HarveySpecter 2/11/2018 02:47:31
Show all posts
mikeross replied at 2/8/2018 02:07 PM
Hey Harvey, what case we r wokring on today?

Get the file from Louis, he's messed up the initial client meeting, client didn't like him.

The case is a class action lawsuit filed against a MOBA game company. Apparently players have become so addicted to the game. I expect your report in 24 hours.

Reply 0 0

Use magic

Slennie| Slennie 2/14/2018 08:26:37
Show all posts
Doubt those teammates would care about an apology.
They simply don't care.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Crixus| Crixus 6 day(s) ago
Show all posts
Edited by Crixus at 2/16/2018 02:57 PM

It's a bit of a joke that your points can go down just from people blaming you for a loss and reporting you. If you look at my stats I am a pretty good Butterfly jungler/ganker. I was having a pretty bad game once though and literally the whole team agreed to report me even though I was clearly involved and trying my best the whole time. I wasn't being toxic in the chat or anything. I sent in a customer report feedback regarding that issue and how unfair it currently is, they responded by saying "We realize that it is an issue and are trying to make the system more fair".

Time will tell I guess!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list