Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Peura/Payna needs an update

Benjamin_Camero| Benjamin_Camero 6/19/2018 23:37:20
Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Benjamin_Camero at 6/19/2018 11:37 PM

As the only quadraped hero, it is sad that she is SOOOO slow compared to most others. Her base movement speed of 360 means that literally any enemy hero can kill her before she can run away, unless she is lucky enough to have Heal or Sprint, and even then, since everyone has at least 1 stun/slow skill, this is negated easily. I see that Batman (400 movement speed) can run faster than a deer-based centaur (360 movement speed). Please adjust Peura's movement speed to 400 base.
Also, if you could either fix the hit box on Grakk's claw or make Peura's "Forest Sentry" just as cheat, that would help tons. I have often been more than a siege weapon length away from the claw and it still grabs me, yet my Forest Sentry can miss by 1 unit.
Since I'm wishing out loud, please make a profile avatar of Peura. I made my own and changed my Facebook Profile Pic in order to use it, but that's my Facebook, and it's not a reasonable workaround.
Thanks.

Screenshot_2018-06-19-23-26-34.png
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list