Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Game lags so bad during battle

DeathsShadow| DeathsShadow 2/4/2017 16:41:03
Show all posts |Read mode
【Open ID】88207287583855
【Country】Poland
【Mobile Device】Lenovo Vibe S1
【Mobile System Android 6.0
【Title】
Game lags so bad during battle
【Details】

The game lags so bad to the point I can't control the movement of a hero. For example if I use a skill it fires after 2-3 seconds, if I take my hands of the movement control the hero still continues to move 2-3 seconds. This only started from 2 days ago (So it's probably not a problem my phone or internet. My phone has 1.5GB free RAM, 13GB free memory and the internet connection is above 1MBps).
If I exit the game and login back the lag  seems to go away for sometime when I try in practice mode. Then I start a game and lag starts again. I have lost few matches due to this. I don't know if I'm being reported by players. Please fix this ASAP.

【Email】I do not want to post my email here publically. It is not good idea to ask your users to post their emails in public forum. Please get the registered email details from your data base!

Reply 0 0

Use magic

SCAREFACE| SCAREFACE 2/5/2017 16:17:12 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
W

Use magic

SCAREFACE| SCAREFACE 2/5/2017 16:20:45 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
I have the same problem . For several days when starts indifferently what I pvp game Ping 460, the game is impossible. attacks are slowed down for 2-5 seconds to move the hero of the same. For this reason, I got a report a couple of times because of my end points were terrible and my team lost in the ranking game. Do something with this problem
Reply 0 0

Use magic

DeathsShadow|  Author| DeathsShadow 2/6/2017 05:16:52
Show all posts
SCAREFACE replied at 2/6/2017 00:20
I have the same problem . For several days when starts indifferently what I pvp game Ping 460, the g ...

Exactly. I forgot to mention this. The game ping is 460 for me as well. The internet connection is fine, I can stream high definition YouTube videos on other devices. Must be a problem with game server
Reply 0 0

Use magic

knightpl| knightpl 2/26/2017 12:04:36
Show all posts
i have too since 4-5 days., 460 ms for 3-4 min. and back normal ping... i check it in two diffrent internet - mobile and cable. and still is problem.    rly nervous.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

BeltarWard| BeltarWard 2/28/2017 11:38:54
Show all posts
I have today 460 ping for five minutes, I tried restart device and got -8 points from my team who loss during my absence. Very good game team.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Draeznor| Draeznor 3/10/2017 05:45:41 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Hey guy's if you face this problem what you guy's say it maybe your connection problem if u face still this problem need to refresh your game and start the game again if you see fine then u guy's used your phone too much high try it maybe you guy's fine
Reply 0 0

Use magic

coffiecake| coffiecake 11/26/2017 19:17:32 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Draeznor replied at 3/10/2017 13:45
Hey guy's if you face this problem what you guy's say it maybe your connection problem if u face sti ...

I don't think it's a device issue anymore. It's a known issue already by all players, my internet speed is fine, my device have 5.65GB ram FREE memory, 3GB external memory, all other apps are closed, settings are at its lowest already whenever i play aov. But still the same thing happens, hard to control the hero, skills are delayed. My rank goes down because of this lag. If this continues i just might go back to the other game i was playing before. I am just collecting enemies instead of friends XD
Reply 0 0

Use magic

coffiecake| coffiecake 11/26/2017 19:24:31 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Draeznor replied at 3/10/2017 13:45
Hey guy's if you face this problem what you guy's say it maybe your connection problem if u face sti ...

I don't think it's a device nor internet issue anymore. Rampant lag spike is a known issue among players. My internet is good, its at 9ms ping, 15mbps dl speed, 22mbps ul speed, device is fine too, 5.5gb free ram memory, 1.5gb free external memory. All settings in my aov is at its lowest already and no other apps opened whenever i play it, but still rampant lag spike occurs. My rank goes down already and im collecting enemies instead of friends. Phew! If this continues, i just might uninstall and low rating coz of lag issue.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Rmags| Rmags 12/22/2017 00:27:59
Show all posts
So I am not the only one experiencing this. I have read somewhere that this is a problem for Android phones  but not for the IOS ones. I hope AOV team fixes this, because not all of us can afford Iphone X or 8.

If this game only caters to high tier phones, AOV will lose players fast.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

12Next
Return to list
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list